Friday 24 February 2012

Shop For Cooking

Lakeland UK is one of my must go place when we are going back to England. Lakeland sells a lot of kitchen gadget, household gadget which we can't even think of. I can spend hours and hours just going into this kind of shop.
Last 2 years when were there I bought this Tala Cook's Measuring Cup. I love a lot of Tala's product. I think it has the vintage character that you know this kind item will last forever.
This measuring cup(cone), which I use more often than my digital scale. I don't even know this kind of thing is exist. This is because my husband told me that his mother is using this measuring cup since my husband was kid. 
P1050964
We can use to measure liquid or dry ingredient. The measuring cup for UK and US are different. The good thing this measuring cup has both US and UK measurement. 

P1050965

No comments:

Post a Comment