Tuesday 10 January 2012

Why did I start this blog?

I started cooking since I was teenager. My siblings and I used to watch our mother cooking and today, all of us are quite excellent in cooking. I grew up in Malay culture, went to school in Japan, worked for American company and now married to English. So pretty much what I make at home are everything, from Malay, Western, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese and everything else :-)

Why did I start this blog? I live in busy and demanding life. My husband is frequent traveller, so I want to share how to make quick and cheap meal. My son is picky-eater. He won't try anything new unless we force him to. And last, this is the most important reason. My daughter is on dairy-free diet. So it is simply the complexity that made me want to share. I hope this will benefit anybody who is reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment