Saturday 21 January 2012

Home made fish cake for busy people

Cauliflower. Ok I don't have a problem to feed my children with vegetables. But when come to cauliflower only my husband and I will finish eat. So this is one of those meal that you don't tell you children there is cauliflower inside


...sshhhhhh....


Home made fish cake for busy people

300gram flesh Cencaru (hardtail scad) you can use any kind of fish
200 gram of cauliflower (about half)
2 carrots
2 table spoon of all purpose flour
1 egg
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Oil for fry

1. Clean fish and discard the bone and make sure pat dry. Combine the fish flesh and cauliflower in food processor. 
2. Grate the carrots, combine with fish and cauliflower mix, floor, egg, salt and pepper. 
3. Pick up a small amount with your hand and make a ball shape then flatten it. 
4. Fry in the pan until turn brown. I used little oil, health concern. 

Good snacks for my kids. They love to dip in the tomato sauce or I love with with Lingam chili sauce. 
I usually make this in advance. I used the baking sheet so they won't stick to each other. It will last a month in a freezer.





No comments:

Post a Comment